Prevent crop loss with the JonahPlant QuickTest
Sample, analyze, and diagnose for common agricultural diseases within 30 minutes
Our JonahPlant QuickTests are fast, inexpensive, and reliable.
QuickTests can be used to detect fungal, viral, or bacterial diseases in agricultural plants.
QuickTests are simple enough for personnel to use with minimal training without compromising on quality.
Depending on the disease and the situation, the Jonah Ventures QuickTest protocols can be easily modified to be used with:
- Plant swabs
- Whole leaves/flowers/roots
- Leaf punches
With minimal stress to the plant, you can now quickly, easily, and effectively test your crops for common diseases. Time lost on a diagnosis can mean disease spread and crop loss. The QuickTest uses isothermal amplification to genetically determine which agricultural disease is infecting your crop.
Our Isothermal QuickTest Process
*This video is of a QuickTest used for aquatic invasive species. The JonahPlant QuickTest will consist of taking a sample of the affected piece of a plant and shaking it in solution before using the filter.
Simple to Use
- The sampling process is simple enough that untrained personnel can collect quality data in a matter of minutes.
- Tests are easy to read. Two lines equal a positive.
We Need Your Input!
- At this time, the QuickTest is only able to tell you presence of a pathogen, not quantity.
- We’re still developing this technology and need your professional input. What agricultural diseases would you like to be able to detect in 30 minutes?
- Please contact us in the form below about developing a test for your diseases.
Give us your professional input!