Prevent loss of stock with the JonahWater QuickTest
Sample, analyze, and diagnose for common aquacultural diseases within 30 minutes
Our JonahWater QuickTests are fast, inexpensive, and reliable.
QuickTests can be used to detect parasites, bacteria, viruses, and fungi in fish, mollusks, crustaceans, algae, and plants.
QuickTests are simple enough for personnel to use with minimal training without compromising on quality.
Depending on the disease and the situation, the JonahWater QuickTest protocols can be easily modified to be used with:
- Water samples
- Skin, mouth, or gill swabs
- Tissue or organ samples
Before you even see symptoms, you can now quickly, easily, and effectively test your stock for common diseases. Time lost on a diagnosis can mean stock lost to a disease. The QuickTest uses isothermal amplification to genetically determine which aquacultural disease is infecting your stock.
Our Isothermal QuickTest Process
Simple to Use
- The sampling process is simple enough that untrained personnel can collect quality data in a matter of minutes.
- Tests are easy to read. Two lines equal a positive.
We Need Your Input!
- At this time, the QuickTest is only able to tell you presence of a pathogen, not quantity.
- We’re still developing this technology and need your professional input. What aquacultural diseases would you like to be able to detect in 30 minutes?
- Please contact us in the form below about developing a test for your diseases.
Give us your professional input!
5485 Conestoga Ct #210,
Boulder, CO 80301